Hopkins Property Management
When you’re working to locate an investment property in Hopkins, MN, it is also possible that you’re thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you should be. From regular repairs to renter relations, it can easily be very nerve-racking. However, the secret to improving your return on investment is to hire a team of experts in both the property management field and the Hopkins area.
When you work with Real Property Management Viking, you place your property in the hands that you can rely on. Our team knows the Hopkins area, meaning we specialize in booming within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. It allows you to experience the advantages of capitalizing in Hopkins real estate while allowing us to handle the nuts and bolts of property management.
Hopkins Property Management Services
Real Property Management Viking’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication ›
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising ›
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection ›
- Full-Service Leasing ›
- Timely Rent Collection ›
- Regular Inspections ›
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance ›
- Strict and Compliant Evictions ›
- Comprehensive Accounting ›
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We include professional, reliable property management services, ranging from tenant examination and replenishing vacant positions to construction programs and rent gathering. Whether you are an investor with a few rental homes or an unplanned landlord, we have everything you need. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easier to handle your investment by providing rent assessments, reasonably priced maintenance, proficient accounting services, and many more.
- There are no more sleepless nights of doing the everyday jobs of your property. We will often remind you when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant gets evicted, and when renovation or repairs are required. Besides that, we will provide 24/7 online access to any information about your property. With RPM Viking, it’s easy to see how a good property management company makes it effortless for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader regarding licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, which makes our team formidable against any situation you can imagine with your Hopkins rental property. After all, our final goal is to promote premium relationships with both owners and renters to ensure that your property is managed the way you would like your own home to be managed. When you let us handle the constant, time-consuming property management activities for you, you save time and can give attention to getting additional properties and developing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Minnetonka, MN, and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above; instead, we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just send us a message if your position is not officially listed.
Contact Real Property Management Viking
Our property management plan is guaranteed to save you money at all stages of the procedure. We will do our best to secure your investment, reduce expenses, and optimize your income—without compromising your everyday lives.
If you are interested in having your rental property managed by Real Property Management Viking, have more questions, or want to speak to one of our Hopkins property managers, contact us online or call us directly at 612-315-0052 today!
“John of Real Property Management Viking has been absolutely amazing. The team at RPM Viking is super competent, something I haven’t experienced for quite some time. John has gone above and beyond to help me lease my house in record time and at a great rate. He is helping me better understand how to make an income strategy out of my property. If you are looking for a new property management company, look no further. This is the one you need!”
– Michael L