Scott County Property Management
If you’re planning to purchase an investment property in Scott County, MN, then you should also be planning on how to manage your property. And if you’re not, you ought to be! There are several tasks you need to think about to sustain a rental property investment, and it will surely become overwhelming. There are tasks, such as renter relations, that need exceptional care when handling them.
Then there are also tasks, like daily maintenance, that seem simple but actually require you to consider many things. But the crucial means of getting most out of your return on investment is employing a group of experts well versed in both the property management industry and the Scott County location.
When you work with Real Property Management Viking, you are putting your property in hands that you can rely on. Our expertise in the Scott County area works to your benefit. We use this knowledge to specialize in prospering within the local market and the characteristics of your tenants. With us as your teammate, you can enjoy the profit from investing in Scott County real estate while letting us handle the details of property management.
Scott County Property Management Services
Real Property Management Viking’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication ›
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising ›
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection ›
- Full-Service Leasing ›
- Timely Rent Collection ›
- Regular Inspections ›
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance ›
- Strict and Compliant Evictions ›
- Comprehensive Accounting ›
Why Choose Us?
- Our design is simple. We supply expert, trustworthy property management services, from maintenance schedules and rent collection to checking up on tenants and filling vacancies. Whether or not you are a buyer with a few rental homes or an accidental landlord, we have your answer. In addition to over 30 years of experience, we remove the complications in managing your investment by giving rent appraisals, affordable maintenance, all-inclusive accounting services, and more.
- No more burning the midnight oil of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be informed when rent collections are done, also when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are required. More than that, you will continually have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Viking, it’s trouble-free to see how the correct property management company makes it effortless for you to achieve success as a rental property buyer.
- We are a business trailblazer when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our company qualified against any circumstances imaginable with your Scott County property. When it comes down to it, our main aim is to encourage high-quality partnerships with both investors and tenants to make certain that your property is cared for just like how you would want your own home cared for. When we do the tedious and seemingly unending property management tasks for your property, you get to save time for the more important things. You could use that time to invest in more properties and/or strengthen your different business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, the number of locations that we handle also increases. We are not confined to the areas listed below, instead, we are keen to grow with you depending on your particular location and needs. Just give us a phone call if your location is not listed at the present time.
Our main office is in Hopkins, MN, and our other current services areas include:
- Carver County
- Dakota County
- Hennepin County
- Ramsey County
Contact Real Property Management Viking
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every point of the process. We make it trouble-free in order to safeguard your investment, lessen costs, and maximize your revenue—without interrupting your day.
If you are interested in having your Scott County property managed by Real Property Management Viking, have other questions, or just want to chat with one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 612-915-0100 today.
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“John of Real Property Management Viking has been absolutely amazing. The team at RPM Viking is super competent, something I haven’t experienced for quite some time. John has gone above and beyond to help me lease my house in record time and at a great rate. He is helping me better understand how to make an income strategy out of my property. If you are looking for a new property management company, look no further. This is the one you need!”
– Michael L