Eden Prairie Property Management
If you’re searching for an investment property in Eden Prairie, MN, the odds are that you are also thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you have to be! From regular care to renter relations, it can easily be quite devastating. Yet, to make the most of your financial return, you need to employ a team of experts well-informed in both the property management industry and the Eden Prairie area.
If you join forces with Real Property Management Viking, you are putting your property in hands that you can be sure about. Our team knows the Eden Prairie place, which means that we have experience in prospering within the local market and your tenants’ extraordinary characteristics. This helps you enjoy the paybacks of investing in Eden Prairie real estate while allowing us to manage property management necessities.
Eden Prairie Property Management Services
Real Property Management Viking’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication ›
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising ›
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection ›
- Full-Service Leasing ›
- Timely Rent Collection ›
- Regular Inspections ›
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance ›
- Strict and Compliant Evictions ›
- Comprehensive Accounting ›
Why Choose Us?
- Our program is straightforward. We deliver professional, complete property management services, from looking for tenants and replacing vacancies to maintenance projects and rent gathering services. Regardless of whether you are an owner with lots of rental homes or an unexpected landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years in this journey, we make it easy to handle your investment by proposing rent assessments, cost-effective maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Anxious moments of do-it-yourself property management are done. You will always inform if your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is paid, when and why a tenant gets evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are obligatory. Other than that, you will have 24/7 online permission to the information about your property. With RPM Viking, it’s easy to see how you can straightforwardly succeed as a rental property investor with the right property management company.
- As far as licenses, insurance, and legal compliance are concerned, we are a top leader, making our team astounding in whatever formidable situation with your Eden Prairie rental property. When it comes to the crunch, our central objective is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. If you want us to conduct the non-stop, time-consuming property management duties for you, you can save time and focus your extra time on acquiring more properties and growing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Minnetonka, MN, and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above; instead, we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Viking
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your rental property operated by Real Property Management Viking, have more questions, or need to talk to one of our Eden Prairie property managers, contact us online or call us immediately at 612-315-0052 for more details!
“John of Real Property Management Viking has been absolutely amazing. The team at RPM Viking is super competent, something I haven’t experienced for quite some time. John has gone above and beyond to help me lease my house in record time and at a great rate. He is helping me better understand how to make an income strategy out of my property. If you are looking for a new property management company, look no further. This is the one you need!”
– Michael L