Inver Grove Heights Property Management
If you’re looking into finding an investment property in Inver Grove Heights, MN, the odds are that you are also interested in property management. And if you’re not, you have to be! From regular maintenance to renter relations, it can easily be quite devastating. But the key to maximizing your return on investment is hiring a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Inver Grove Heights area.
When you engage with Real Property Management Viking, you entrust your property to the hands you can rely upon. Our team knows the Inver Grove Heights area, which means we have expertise in growing within the local market and your tenants’ exceptional features. We’re going to let you embrace the benefits of investing in Inver Grove Heights real estate while we do the fundamentals of property management.
Inver Grove Heights Property Management Services
Real Property Management Viking’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication ›
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising ›
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection ›
- Full-Service Leasing ›
- Timely Rent Collection ›
- Regular Inspections ›
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance ›
- Strict and Compliant Evictions ›
- Comprehensive Accounting ›
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide expert, comprehensive property management services, from seeking tenants and replacing vacancies to construction programs and rent collection services. Whether you are an investor with lots of rental homes or an accidental landowner, we have your answer. With over 30 years of business experience, we will make your investment easy to run by providing rent assessments, cost-effective repairs, competent accounting services, and more.
- The restless nights with do-it-yourself property management are finished. You will regularly know if your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant gets evicted, and when maintenance or renovations are requested. Additionally, we will provide 24/7 online access to the information about your property. With RPM Viking, it’s simple to see how you can quickly develop as a rental property investor with the right property management company.
- In terms of permits, insurance, and legal compliance, we are an industry-leading performer making our team irresistible in all situations imaginable with your rental property in Inver Grove Heights. At the end of the day, our final objective is to promote first-class relationships with both investors and renters to guarantee that your property is managing precisely the way you would want your own home to operate. When you allow us to manage the continuous, time-consuming property management activities for you, you can avoid the rush and focus on getting more properties and developing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Minnetonka, MN, and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above; instead, we are prepared to grow with you and your needs. We will always communicate with you regarding both your property as well as your tenants. Just give us a call if your area is not listed at the moment.
Contact Real Property Management Viking
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to earn you money at each period of the progression. We will work hard to protect your investment, lessen expenses, and maximize your profits—without sacrificing your precious time.
If you are eager to have your property managed by Real Property Management Viking, have more inquiries, or need to talk to one of our Inver Grove Heights property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at 612-315-0052 right now!
“John of Real Property Management Viking has been absolutely amazing. The team at RPM Viking is super competent, something I haven’t experienced for quite some time. John has gone above and beyond to help me lease my house in record time and at a great rate. He is helping me better understand how to make an income strategy out of my property. If you are looking for a new property management company, look no further. This is the one you need!”
– Michael L