Your Vacant Home Management Solution
When your home is left alone, anything can happen. Let Real Property Management Viking provide you with peace of mind while you are away from your Minneapolis home. Our professional property managers will inspect the inside and outside of your home to ensure your home and belongings are kept safe and secure.
And if something happens when your out of town, your insurance company may deny your claim due to inadequate monitoring.
Professional, Reliable Service, Fully Licensed and Insured.
- The first step is for us to work together to develop on the specific list of things that are important to you.
- And then we determine the frequency of site visits, daily, weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, or any other schedule you determine.
- We inspect for preventative issues as well as existing conditions.
- Then, after each visit, we email you a report. And if something needs attention, we send you photos and a description of the problem with some suggested solutions. Once approved, we work to solve the issue and handle all the activities to complete the work.
Some of the things we do regularly:
- Change the furnace or A/C filters and top off the water softener salt
- Inspect the landscaping or snow removal to ensure the exterior of the home is well-maintained and free of debris
- Remove all newspapers, flyers, notices, mail and packages
- Check for insect or rodent infestations and coordinate the elimination or removal
- Inspect the condition of the driveway and sidewalk for cracking or other damage
- Start the cars and check the tire pressure (if requested)
- Ensure temperature is maintained at proper level throughout your vacancy
- Inspect for signs of water leakage, moisture or mold
- Visually inspect the roof, gutters, siding, deck, fences, pool, hot tub and shed
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers, ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Inspect steps, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, door bell
- Check all doors & windows to ensure they are closed & locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft or damage
- Visually inspect the mechanical room and circuit breaker box
- Coordinate with your property service providers and verify they are keeping up with quality services
Concierge Services – Some of the special things we can do for you:
- Stock the refrigerator before you return
- Have the car washed or repaired before you return
- Dock/Lift installation and removal
- Have the boat sent to storage or get it back in the water
- Seasonal preparations such as window washing, gutter cleaning, lawn clean-up, sprinkler repair, pool service, and tree trimming.
- Have the house cleaned and dusted prior to returning
- Repairs of any kind. Services of any type.
The Real Property Management Viking Difference
Only fully licensed and qualified Property Managers (members of National Association of Property Managers) are used to perform work at your property. The eyes and ears of experienced and trained people who visit your Minneapolis Metro Area home on a regular basis can ensure your home is well cared for. We provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to watching homes for their owners who are temporarily away. We are the answer to “Who will watch over my home in the Minneapolis Metro Area for me when I am away”?
There is no charge and no obligation. If you decide to move ahead after our initial conversation, we will meet you for a comprehensive walk through of your home and a team member will work with you to determine your home watch needs and provide you with a complete service plan and associated pricing.
Start Home Watch Services
We will start visiting your home on the agreed date. A member of the Real Property Management Viking team will visit your home on a regular basis and conduct the home check, then provide a report including pictures of any problems we might find.
What is included in the Home Watch service?
We check the exterior and interior of the home and the general condition of the property. After each visit, we will send you a report via email that details the condition of your home. We can do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly visits, or create a custom schedule for your home.
Pricing for Home Watch services will depend on how often you want us to check in your home, the size of your home, the number bathrooms, kitchens, wet bars, etc. and any unique features requiring checks. Costs will be established during our no-fee visit to your home so that you can clearly understand the services that you will receive. Give us a call today!
More Home Watch Services:
- Improvements and repairs
- Schedule regular Maintenance
- Post Storm Inspection
- Storm Preparation
- Meet and/or unlock home for contractors
Your home will be securely locked upon completion of the inspection and you will receive notification of all inspection results. If no problems are detected – We will send you an email notifying you of the visit date and time.
In the event a problem is detected, you will be notified by phone. Photos will be taken if possible and emailed. After contacting you, we will gladly contact your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will arrange the repairs with one of our preferred contractors.
(Vacant Home Watch)
Pricing $100/month (starting price depending on need)
Upon completion of the visit, you are sent a report with photos if necessary
Complete the required inspections and services
Escort contractors and cleaning service into home and lock-up
We can act as your emergency contact in your absence
If a problem is detected and requires immediate attention, we’ll contact you and handle it for you
Other services upon request